We combine the best of both worlds to create this amazing Chocolate Brownie Cookie. The combination of these two desserts makes a really flavorful cookie, perfect for chocolate lovers.
We coated the cookie with white chocolate and almonds to give you the ultimate brownie cookie that everybody will love.
Chocolate or in this case, cocoa is what makes the difference between a delicious cookie and a regular one. The highest the quality of the cocoa the more flavor your cookie will have.
When using almonds, we always recommend toast them in the oven for 5 minutes or buy toasted ones because of the richer flavor and the extra crunch. Details are everything in pastry.
You can check MORE chocolatey recipes in the links below
- 100 g Unsalted Butter (3.5 oz)
- 150 g White Sugar (5.3 oz)
- 1 Egg
- 170 g All-purpose flour (6 oz)
- 15 g Cocoa (0.53 oz) (1 tbsp)
- 25 g Milk (0.88 oz)
- A pinch of salt
- 100 g Almonds (3.5 oz)
- 100 g White chocolate coating (3.5 oz)
1.Cream butter and sugar until pale and fluffy. If doing by hand, you can use a whisk.
2. Add egg and milk and mix until well combined.
3.Add the flour, cocoa and salt and mix until well combined.
4.Freeze the dough until it becomes moldable, about 1 hour. Make 30 g (1 oz) dough balls with the help of extra flour.
5. Bake at 150°c (302°f) for 12-15 min. Let them that until cool. Melt the white chocolate coating and dip half of the cookie in there. Garnish with sliced almond and wait for the chocolate to get hard.
We hope you like this recipe, have an amazing day!
Did you make this recipe? Tag @soulpastry on Instagram and hashtag it with #soulpastry