Breakfast is the most important meal of the day and what better way to start your day eating these amazing crepes. This crepe recipe we are sharing today is really easy to make and full of flavor.
Crepes, pancakes, waffles, muffins, between others are the ultimate breakfast food. You don’t make them everyday but when you do, everybody is full of joy. This is perfect for any special occasion like Valentine’s Day or Mother’s Day. Your loved ones will be so happy with these crepes as breakfast or as a dessert.
Crepes are well known all around the world and are made in countless ways, but we are completely sure that fresh fruit and crepes are one of the best combinations ever. If you are craving for something sweet you can add condensed milk and ice cream.
You can check other BREAKFAST ideas in the links below:
Servings: 4-5 crepes
- 125 g All Purpose Flour (4.4 oz)
- 10 g White Sugar (2 tsp) (0.35 oz)
- 1 Egg
- 240 g Milk (8.4 oz)
- 25 g Melted Unsalted Butter (5 tsp) (0.9 oz)
- 100 g Strawberry (3.5 oz)
- 100 g Raspberry (3.5 oz)
- 100 g Blueberry (3.5 oz)
- 2 Bananas
- Condensed Milk
- Ice Cream
For this recipe we used these kitchen tools
- In a bowl, mix milk, melted butter, sugar and the egg. Mix until the sugar is dissolved.
2. Sift the flour and add to the mixture. Mix until well combined. Chill for 15 minutes.
3.In a slightly greased pan, cook your crepes until golden on both sides.
4. That’s all! It’s time to get creative with the presentation!
We hope you like this recipe. Have a great day!
“We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites”