Caramel Pudding is one of those desserts that can be done in so many ways, there are tons of different recipes around the world. Today, we’re bringing you the easiest recipe for a really delicious and creamy pudding.
We based our recipe in a dessert called “Tocino del Cielo”, a Spanish recipe, which translates to bacon from heaven. This dessert is so creamy it almost melts in your mouth and the best part is that you only will need 4 ingredients to make it.
This dessert is best served with acidic fruits to contrast the sweetness, strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries are excellent options. If you have a sweet tooth, you can add some whipped cream on top as well.
You can check more easy recipes in the links below
Ingredients (3 ramekins ~ 3 inches diameter)
- 400 g Condensed Milk (14 oz)
- 5 Yolks
- 1 cup Evaporated Milk (250 ml)
- 100g Sugar (3.5 oz)
- 1/4 cup Water (62 ml)
For this recipe we used these kitchen tools
1.Preheat the oven 170°C (338°F)
2. Make the caramel, in a pot, mix sugar and water and cook at medium temperature until golden brown. Pour the caramel inside the ramekins. Let it chill.
3. In a bowl, mix condensed milk, yolks and evaporated milk until well combined.
4. Pour it over the caramel and place the ramekins inside a baking pan or pyrex with water.
5. Bake it at 170°C (338°F) for 40-50 minutes. Until the pudding is solid in the center.
6. Let it chill for 30 minutes before unmolding. Serve it with fresh berries and mint.
We hope you like this recipe. Have a great day!
“We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites”