Nutella is probably one of the most popular food brands around the world. It goes well with so many things it would be impossible to name them all, but one thing for sure is that eating Nutella with Bananas is delicious. For that reason, we wanted to create a recipe, for all the Nutella lovers, which is easy, fast and really tasty.
The trick to a really flavorful banana cake is, of course, the banana. Overripe bananas make the best cakes, don’t be afraid to use them. The darker the banana, the better, because it concentrates the flavor and natural sugars of this fruit.
You can check other cake recipes in the links below
Ingredients (16 Cake bites 5 cm ~ 2 inches)
- 200 g Unsalted butter (7 oz)
- 200 g Sugar (7 oz)
- 3 Eggs
- 260 g Flour (9.2 oz)
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/3 cup Milk
- 3 Bananas
- 1 Jar of Nutella 370 g (13 oz)
- 50 g Peanuts (1.8 oz)
For this recipe we used these kitchen tools
1.Preheat the oven at 160°C (320° F)
2. In a bowl, cream butter and sugar until pale and fluffy. You can make this recipe by hand using a hand whisk.
3. Add the eggs one by one, wait for the egg to be fully incorporated to add the next one.
4. Add the flour and baking powder and mix until well combined then add the milk.
5. Mash the bananas using a fork and add to the cake mixture.
6. Put the cake mixture into a square mold of 20 cm (8 inches) and bake it for 20 minutes at 160° C (320° F) or until golden brown.
7. Once the cake is done, wait until it cools and cut it in squares of 5 cm (2 inches).
8. Time to add the nutella, we used a pastry bag with a star tip. We also added some chopped peanuts on top to give a crunchy texture.
We hope you like this recipe. Have a great day!
If you have any questions you can ask us in the comments !
“We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites”