This sugar cookie recipe is a lifesaver! If you want something easy and tasty at the same time, this is for you. It’s perfect when you have unexpected guests coming over.
This recipe is one of our favorites, the simplicity and versatility of this cookie is what makes it special. Also, it can be shaped in any form we want, this time we made rose-shaped cookies because it gives a classy look.
Ingredients (12 cookies aprox)
- 100 g Unsalted Butter (3.5 oz)
- 85 g Powdered Sugar (3 oz)
- 1/2 Egg
- 170 g Flour (6 oz)
For this recipe. we used these kitchen tools:
1.Preheat the oven at 160° C (320° F)
2. Cream the butter and powdered sugar
3. Add the egg
4. Add the flour and mix until well combined
5. Put the cookie dough in a piping bag and get creative. We used a star piping tip. Bake this over a silpat or parchment paper.
6. Bake for 10 – 12 min at 160° C (320° F)
We hope you like this recipe. Have a great day!
“We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites”