Let’s be real, who doesn’t like muffins? Muffins are so versatile, there will always be one you like. This time we’re sharing our recipe of chocolate chip muffins, which are so fluffy and full of flavor, you won’t believe it.
You can have muffins as breakfast, dessert or snack. They are just perfect for every occasion.
You can check other chocolate desserts in the links below:
Ingredients ( 12 muffins)
Chocolate chip muffins
- 2 Eggs
- 140 g Sugar (4.9 oz)
- 50 g Melted unsalted butter (1.7 oz)
- 80 g Heavy cream (2.8 oz)
- 140 g Flour (4.9 oz)
- 1 tbsp Baking powder
- 150 g Chocolate (5.3 oz)
- 150 g Milk Chocolate (5.3 oz)
- Chocolate chips
For this recipe. we used these kitchen tools
1.Preheat the oven at 150° C (302° F)
2. In a bowl, beat eggs and sugar until pale and fluffy.
3. Add the melted butter and heavy cream
4. Add the flour and the chocolate chips.
5. Bake at 150°C (302° F) for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. The pan has to be buttered and floured.
6. Once the muffins are out of the oven, it’s time to decorate. Get creative!
Comment below what recipe would you like to see next!
“We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites”