What is Valentine’s Day without heart-shaped desserts? This lovely white chocolate panna cotta will be the perfect end to a great dinner.
We are believers that cooking for other people is a way to show how much you care for them. Cooking brings people together and it’s an opportunity to spend time with your loved ones.
Ingredients ( 6 servings ~ 2 inches hearts)
- 120 g Milk (4.2 oz)
- 240 g Heavy cream (8.4 oz)
- 120 g Sugar (4.2 oz)
- 100 g White chocolate (3.5 oz)
- 10 g Powdered gelatin (0.3 oz ) (30 g ~ 1 oz Water to dissolve)
Red berry sauce
- 100 g Strawberries (3.5 oz)
- 50 g Raspberries (1.7 oz)
- 50 g Sugar (1.7 oz)
- 1 lime (juice)
- Lime zest
For this recipe, we used these kitchen tools
1.Chop the white chocolate and put it in a bowl. Heat the milk, heavy cream and sugar until boiling and pour it over the chocolate. Let it rest for 1 minute and mix until well combined.
2. Mix powdered gelatin and water. Wait 1 minute and heat it in the microwave until liquid. Pour it over the panna cotta mixture.
3. Put the mixture in the molds. Freeze until completely solid (About 2-3 hours)
4. Make the red berry sauce. In a pan, put the berries, sugar and lime juice. Cook at medium temperature until the sugar has completely dissolved and it is almost a purée. Blend the berry purée. Force the sauce through a strainer into a bowl.
5. Time to eat! You can decorate your panna cotta as you please. We used fresh berries, mint and lime zest.
Comment below what recipe would you like to see next!
“We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites”