This recipe will be irresistible for chocolate lovers. We added a layer of chocolate ganache and pecans to our recipe of brownie to make a delicious combination that will put a smile in your face when you taste it.
Ingredients ( 16 brownies 5 x 5 cm ~ 2 inches)
- Square mold 20 cm ( 8 inches)
- 150 g Unsalted butter ( 5.3 oz)
- 290 g Chocolate (10.2 oz)
- 300 g Sugar (10.6 oz)
- 1 tbsp Vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- 150 g Flour (5.3 oz)
- 75 g Chocolate (2.6 oz)
- 75 g Heavy cream (2.6 oz)
- 50 g Pecans (1.7 oz)
1.Preheat the oven at 180° C (356° F)
2. In a bowl, melt the unsalted butter and chocolate over a water bath.
3. In a bowl, mix the eggs, sugar and vanilla extract. Slightly whisk until everything is combined.
4. Add flour and mix.
5. Add the melted butter and chocolate and mix until well combined.
6. Put the brownie batter in the mold (buttered and floured). Bake for 30-35 minutes at 180° C (356° F)
7. Make the chocolate ganache. Chop the chocolate and put it in a bowl. Heat the heavy cream until boiling and pour it over the chocolate. Let it rest for 1 minute and mix.
8. Once the brownie is done, unmold carefully, cut it and put a chocolate ganache layer on top. Garnish with pecans.