Peanut butter and chocolate are a great combination of flavors. These bars will be the perfect snack for any occasion. They’re so simple to make. Try them!
Today is #PeanutButterDay. There’s no better way to celebrate than making this delicious bars!
Ingredients ( 10 bars 3cm x 7.5cm ~ 1.2 in x 3 in)
- Square mold 15 cm ~ 6 in
- Aluminum foil
- Parchment paper or silpat
Peanut butter cream
- 210 g Peanut butter (7.4 oz) (Creamy or crunchy, it’s up to you)
- 50 g Unsalted butter (1.7 oz)
- 70 g Powdered Sugar (2.4 oz)
- 2 tbsp Milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 100 g Heavy cream (3.5 oz)
- 100 g Bitter Chocolate (3.5 oz)
- 350 g Milk chocolate (12.3 oz)
- 20 g Bitter chocolate (0.7 oz)
- Wrap the base of the mold with aluminum foil
- Make the peanut butter cream, mix the peanut butter, unsalted butter (at room temperature) and powdered sugar.
3. Add milk and vanilla extract.
4. Put the peanut butter cream into the mold and spread evenly. Freeze until the chocolate ganache is ready.
5. Make the chocolate ganache. Heat the heavy cream until boiling and pour it over the chocolate. Let it rest for 1 minute and mix until everything is well combined.
6. Pour the chocolate ganache over the peanut butter cream. Let it freeze at least 4 hours. Better if you leave it overnight.
7. Unmold and cut bars 3 x 7.5 cm ~ 1.2 x 3 inches. Melt the milk chocolate and with the help of a fork submerge the bars in the milk chocolate. Let it dry over parchment paper or silpat. Draw some chocolate lines on top.