Chocolate, Fresh fruit and Ice cream. What else could you ask for?
Ingredients ( 5 cakes 7 cm~ 2.7 inches diameter)
- 200 g Unsalted butter ( 7 oz)
- 125 g Chocolate (4.4 oz)
- 2 Yolks
- 2 Eggs
- 125 g Sugar (4.4 oz)
- 60 g Flour (2.1 oz)
- Fruits (Strawberry, Blueberry)
- Ice cream
- Powdered Sugar
- Preheat the oven 180°C ( 356° F)
- In a bowl, melt the chocolate and butter together in a water bath.
3. Whisk yolks, eggs and sugar
4. Add Flour and mix
5. Add melted chocolate and butter into the egg mixture.
6. Put the cake batter in the molds ( buttered and floured) and bake at 180°c (356°F) for 8 minutes or until the edges are completely solid and the center is liquid. Unmold carefully and serve with powdered sugar on top and fresh fruit.