Cookies are a must have in every christmas table!
Ingredients (~ 20-25 cookies)
- 175 g Unsalted butter (6.2 oz)
- 100 g Sugar (3.5 oz)
- 10 ml Milk (0.33 fl oz)
- 1 Yolk
- 250 g Flour (8.8 oz)
- 1 tbsp Cinnamon powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 100 g Chocolate (3.5 oz)
- Fondant decorations
- Powdered sugar
- Preheat the oven at 170°C ( 338° F)
- Mix butter and sugar and cream until it gets pale and fluffy
- Add milk and yolk, beat it for 5 minutes
- Add flour, cinnamon powder and salt. Mix it until well combined.
- Roll out onto a floured surface (3mm = 1/8 inch) and cut. This dough doesn’t need to be chilled to start working.
- Cook for 12 min or until the edges start to get brown.
- Decore your cookies with melted chocolate or powdered sugar. You also can add sprinkles or chopped pecans.