This dessert will impress your guests!
Ingredients (12-15 servings)
1 Square Mold ( 20 cm ~ 7.8 inches )
Plastic wrap (if your mold doesn’t have a base)
- 185 g Milk (6.5 oz)
- 3 Egg Yolks
- 65 g Sugar (2.3 oz)
- 375 ml Heavy Cream (12.7 fl oz)
- 15 g Powdered Gelatin (0.5 oz) (45 ml ~ 1.5 fl oz Water to dissolve)
- 250 g Strawberry Puree ( 8.8 oz)
- 150 g Sugar (5.3 oz)
- 100 g Condensed Milk ( 3.5 oz)
- 120 ml Water ( 4 fl oz)
- 150 g White Chocolate (5.3 oz)
- 10 g Powdered Gelatin (0.35 oz) (30 ml ~ 1 fl oz Water to dissolve)
- Food Coloring
- 50 g (1.7 oz) White Chocolate
- Prepare the mold, if it doesn’t have a base cover it with plastic wrap or aluminum foil.
- First, we’re going to make the strawberry mousse. Whisk egg yolks and sugar until fully incorporated. Heat milk in a pot until simmer and gradually whisk it into the yolk mixture. Return to medium heat and cook it, constantly whisking, until simmer. (You’ll know it’s ready when it coats the back of a spoon) .Strain the custard in a bowl on ice water to chill.
- Mix Powdered Gelatin and Water, Set aside to bloom
- Whip Heavy cream until yogurt texture, mix it with the custard and the strawberry puree.
- Heat the gelatin on a microwave until it’s completely dissolved and mix it with the rest of the ingredients.
- Pour the mixture into the mold and chill until it’s completely solid. (It’s better if you cool them overnight)
- For the glaze, Chop white chocolate into fine shards and put them in a bowl.
- Mix powdered gelatin and water, set aside to bloom
- Mix sugar, condensed milk and water in a pot, bring it to simmer, add the gelatin and let it dissolve, pour over the chocolate until it dissolves.
- Add food coloring and let it cool until it reaches 35°C ( 94° F), pour it over the mousse.
- Melt white chocolate to write and to make any decorations you want!