This recipe is a great choice if you want to make something fresh for Halloween. It’s super simple and delicious.
Ingredients (12-15 servings)
Round Mold (25 cm diameter)
- 5 packages Chocolate Oreos
- 30 g Unsalted Butter
- 250 g Cream Cheese
- 600 g Condensed Milk
- 1 l Heavy Cream
- 1 tbs Vanilla Extract
- 50 g Gelatin Powder ( 120ml Water to dissolve)
- 150 g Blueberries
- Purple food coloring
- 1/2 small package Orange Jello
- 30 g Blueberries
- 30 g Blackberries
- 2 Kiwis
- Cover our mold with aluminum foil.
- Make the crust, crush the oreo cookies without cream. Then melt the cream with the butter and mix it with the cookies. Place it at the bottom of your mold and press it. Keep it refrigerated.
- Dissolve the gelatin powder in water, set aside to bloom.
- Prepare the batter, the cream cheese needs to be at room temperature so we can mix it with the condensed milk without any lumps. Whip the heavy cream until yogurt texture and mix it with the batter. Add vanilla extract.
- Prepare the orange jello following the instructions of the box. Set aside so it gets to room temperature.
- Warm the bloomed gelatin powder in the microwave until it’s completely liquid and hot. Mix it with your batter.
7. Now, we’re gonna split the batter in 2 bowls. Dye your batter with the food coloring until you get the color you want (Be careful! add little by little)
8. Let’s begin to assemble, put the first layer of cheesecake in the mold, then add half of the blueberries. Chill for 5 minutes. Put the second layer of cheesecake and add more blueberries. (If your batter starts to get compact you can put it on a warm water bath and mix it until it’s liquid again, if it’s too hot let it rest till it gets to room temperature). Chill for 15 minutes.
9. Add the orange jello layer (room temperature so it doesn’t melt your cheesecake!). Chill for 2 hours or until serving.
10. Unmold with the help of warm towels or a flametorcher.
11. Decorate with blueberries, blackberries and kiwis.